Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Sophia T - Vintage Romance


 The title of this image is called “Vintage Romance” and was taken in a building in Homewood that has recently been gutted. This image is a part of my most recent series that is based on old-school love. I used the double exposure preset in Nik Collection on Photoshop to give the image a dazed effect - reflective of the feeling of falling head over heels for someone. I also made some simple adjustments to this image: decreasing the exposure, increasing the color saturation, and increasing the contrast. Overall, I am happy with how this image turned out. My beautiful model made it easy for me to have many great photo options to choose from. I’m open to suggestions on how to make this image better. 


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture because of the blurry movement paired with the frozen pose. I also really like the deep colors because it adds drama. I think the only thing I would change would be getting rid of or at least darkening the wire rails because I feel like they are a little distracting. Overall, great job!

Anonymous said...

Sophia, I absolutely love your picture, I love that you made it blurry, I love how the colors she's wearing really contribute to the subject of your picture about falling head over heels for someone. I don't think I would change anything about your picture you did an amazing job!

- Kay A.
HHS

Anonymous said...

I love this photo so much! The way she's posed fits the frame so well; I really like the vision! The blur also elevates the photo to such a cool artistic level. For what it is I don't think you need to make any changes. Good job!

-Maci J HHS

Anonymous said...

I like the colors and she's very well posed. This is a great photo and I like the motion blur effect because it's more attention grabbing and adds a great touch to this photo.

Anonymous said...

Love this photo! The double exposure really gives the image motion and adds to the vintage effect. Honestly, the image looks great on its own and doesn't need any changes. Maybe play around with where the second exposures shoulder lays because it is blocking the model's face slightly but I love how it currently looks. I really loved this series Sophia, fantastic work!

- Fish HHS

Anonymous said...

I love how there's some motion liking effects next to the girl who's sitting still. It makes it look very cool and professional.

-SS, HHS