Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Helen S- Mixed Emotions


I titled my image “Mixed Emotions”. I took this picture in late February/early March of this year. I worked with Emily and Emma, and Emily was the model. I took this with Mr. Rigsby's camera he keeps in the back studio. I blended 2 images together. I made the background image black and white and kept the top image in color. I wanted to make the background black and white to make the lights and tone of the other image stand out more. I think the blending from the colored image to the black and white image could have definitely been smoother but overall I am really proud of both images and the final result.



 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photo! I love the composite editing and mixing of different photos, it adds a lot of color and definition. I do think it could've been improved if the photo was cropped to remove some of the black or fill it in with a different photo.

Anonymous said...

This is an amazing image. I really like this image how you made the background black so everything would pop out more visible and vibrant.I would say to combine with the mixed emotions title you could have added a mixture of colors instead of just one.