Monday, March 15, 2021

Ainsley M- Golden


 This image was taken back a couple of months ago when we got out of school for snow and ice. I took it with my Nikon d3500 at a field near my friends house. To edit it I started by changing around the colors and adding a little more brightness to make it kind of airey. I also used the patch tool and the hue/saturation to fix the redness on her eyes and nose from the cold weather! I think this image could be better if I spent a little more time editing/adjusting it but I really like how it turned out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I already made a blog comment this week, but as soon as I saw this, I knew that I had to comment! This picture is literally so amazing! Typically, shooting in brighter environments with subjects with light or dark skin tones are tricky, but you executed this flawlessly. The rosiness in her face, the red in her hair, and the bright outfit and background are all so cohesive. And the blue in her eyes pop so nicely! The scale, focus, and angle at which you photographed her is also great here. Very nicely done! :)