Thursday, April 18, 2024

Maci J- Spring Bud


 The title of this image is “Spring Bud”. I took this photo in my backyard sometime in March with one of Mr. Rigsby’s cameras. I edited this photo by making adjustments to the clarity and used the dodge tool to make some areas brighter. I think the quality of this image is good enough I just think it’s kind of a boring subject. This photo was supposed to be one of my transition photos between winter and spring; I think it kind of achieves this purpose but it’s not one of my stronger images. 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The texture of the flower along with the cold is really nice and clear which really brings it out. The branches in the background are good as well even though they're blurred. I also like that the image isn't too bright so that it's still clear. One thing to maybe change would be to have a little less blur but I can see how that would possibly mess it up. Nice image.

Anonymous said...

OMGI lovehow sharp and focus this photo is. I love the blurred backgrounded and the intense in colors. Its really cool how I cans very as[ect of this plant. 10/10 HIGHY RECOMMED

Anonymous said...

I love the focus on this photo. It almost looks not real. I love the little fuzz on the leaves. The colors are beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Maci I love this image! I love how you enhanced the clarity of the image, it really brings out the texture of the bud. This is a really strong image but I really wish there wasn't so much empty space surrounding the bud. It makes the bud smaller than it already is. I still really love that you're using this image as a tradition photo between winter and spring. Good work Maci!


Dori H.
HHS

Kay A said...

Maci, I love how you can clearly see the texture of the flower and how the texture is really brought out. the only thing I would change might be to soften the blur a little other than that amazing work!

-Kay A.

Anonymous said...

I love the detail you got from the flower the toned colors the tiny hairs of the flower were its tones