Thursday, October 4, 2018

Zach B. - Blue Skies

This is a photo that I took while on my trip down to Fort Morgan, Gulf Shores. We arrived late Thursday night for Labor Day weekend which allowed for there to still be blue skies but color from the sunset to be setting in. I feel like it gives off a certain more intense feel with the blue tint from the skies. In this photo all I did to edit it was to sharpen some of the edges on the clouds and then bring the brightness down a bit. Other than that I really like the photo and the bird that looks like it is flying off into the colors of the sunset.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a great image. I really like the contrast between the blue and the orange. I really like the points of the trees that block the light a little bit. Good Job -Omar S. HHS