Thursday, September 17, 2026
Kais C- Bored
This was taken in July, in Japan Osaka National Zoo it was so amazing the place was beautiful the birds was the best but this was the worst part the chimps were so sad to look at they were so lazy laying around had a baby and just doing nothing this is one of my nicer photos of it but it was not good. It was taken with a rebel t7 it was edited making it clearer and darker and warmer to give it a nicer summer tone. I think it is good maybe without so much in the frame and it was just the chimp.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i like his picture cuz the monkey looks really old but its okay cuz he's still adorable. i like the editing of the picture and the colors, overall i approve the picture, peace out.
I think this photo is really good and I enjoy howthe film makes it look older. The editing is very sophiticayed
Post a Comment