Wednesday, September 2, 2026

Anastasiia O - Vibe


I called this picture “Vibe.” I took it in my room at night, while sitting on the floor. I cleaned my room beforehand so I decided to light some scented candles, and put one on the window because I felt like it. I think it looked cool because it had a calming vibe to it, so that's why I named it what I did. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This photo is really cool! I like the dark lighting contrasting the bright blue of the sky and the candle. This makes it look like a movie and I really like it! CS-HHS

Anonymous said...

I love this images mysteriousness. This image is so unique and has a great warm lighting. I find it also very well put together. The reflection on the flame looks really awesome too. HHS A.G.

Anonymous said...

This image makes me feel nice and cozy. I like this image because the vibe seems nice. Anastasiia is cool but her photography skills are even cooler.

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

Fantastic. Beautiful and calming photo. Warm greetings from Montreal, Canada ❤️ 😊 🇨🇦