The title of this image is “Alone” . The reason for that is the car looks like it's the only one on the road and the street makes it look like it's in the middle of nowhere. This was taken at a gadsden camping lot, this was taken with a Nikon. The only thing i did was try to enhance the reflection and dark the photo a little bit, Only thing different i would want is the car to be a bit more clear.
Tuesday, September 8, 2026
Kingston C- Alone
The title of this image is “Alone” . The reason for that is the car looks like it's the only one on the road and the street makes it look like it's in the middle of nowhere. This was taken at a gadsden camping lot, this was taken with a Nikon. The only thing i did was try to enhance the reflection and dark the photo a little bit, Only thing different i would want is the car to be a bit more clear.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I really like this picture. This one is very interesting and cool. I like how the water reflects the light and the overall photo is just so cool I can't even express it with words. Cool photo, keep taking more!
This is a really nice photo, I also like the water. The way street light is reflected is very nice. Overall a really cool and interesting photo. Rj-HHS
Post a Comment