Monday, September 28, 2026

Addison G- Gracie


 The title of this image is named, Gracie. This is the name of the dog in the photograph. It is my neighbors dog. I took it about a week ago at my neighbors house when I was helping dogsit. I took it with my Canon RX100. I just fixed the lighting of the image. I could’ve made it better by touching up some spots that need fixing. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this picture! Your subject is in great focus, and well-centered. I like the colors used, very calm and steady feeling. With the white of the blanket, the cream color of the dog (Gracie), and the tan/neutral colors in the background, it has an overall calm feeling. The mood of this photo is peaceful in a beautiful way! Great work! LFS- HHS

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy this photo, I like the lighting and the angle it was taken at. I wish it was taken a bit lower but overall it is a great photo. I like the neutral colors and I love the cute dog. - HHS NH