Wednesday, September 16, 2026

Reese J- Light


 The title of this image is light. It was taken on my familys deck on September 10,2026 around 9:30 at night. It was not edited at all. I had a long shutter exposure and when I pressed the shoot buttion, I rapidly moved the camera to the left so the light looked like it was moving outside into the darkness. It could be better if all the blinds were completely down and you could not see the roof, but it's ok how it is.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

This image is so cool! I love the lighting and the warmness of the photo as a whole. I think the way you made the light look like it was coming in through the window through long exposure is super cool. CS-HHS

Anonymous said...

I love this image so much i think it is so perfect. It's so awesome It reminds me the last of us opening.

Anonymous said...

This is so cool! I like the warm feeling it evokes. I also really like how the light coming through the window contrasts with the dark room. Am HHS.

Anonymous said...

This the most goated photo of all time, The lighting is so good. The photo is tell a story and it make you feel inspired, it feels like its a late summer day, goated photo. K.C

Anonymous said...

Great photo, crazy how this was a raw photo love the amber color. The angle to is spot on as well no improvements honestly really sick shot.

Anonymous said...

This photo look majestic! I love how the photo looked. It gives me ethereal. The photo also looked very professional. love the photo, keep taking more!

Anonymous said...

This is a really wonderful photo. I love how soft and warm the light shining through the window is in comparison to the entirely dark background. The photo itself feels calming, like a late summer evening. I would definitely use this photo as a phone or computer background. Nice job.
SJ-HHS

Anonymous said...

I really love this photo! great focus on the windows, and the movement of the camera to make it fade out to the side. and the exposure is great. overall great photo! - D.C.