The title of this image is called Mars, it was taken in Orlando, Florida on How to train your dragon rollercoaster on march 21 with my sony camera (used for trips). I didn't have to edit it much although I did do some retouching and cropping. I could have edited this better if I had chosen to show a better view that was there but overall possibly could have made the background better and is still a great photo.
Tuesday, September 8, 2026
Hazel A- Mars
The title of this image is called Mars, it was taken in Orlando, Florida on How to train your dragon rollercoaster on march 21 with my sony camera (used for trips). I didn't have to edit it much although I did do some retouching and cropping. I could have edited this better if I had chosen to show a better view that was there but overall possibly could have made the background better and is still a great photo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment