Wednesday, September 2, 2026

Mary Alex R- Strike


 I titled this beach photo “Strike.” I took this picture on a solo walk while a lightning storm was going on in the Gulf. I took this 3.4 second exposure photo with my iPhone 15. This is the raw photo that I took, and it could be better if the condos and lightning were more in focus and if the overall photo was less noisy. If I ever get another chance, I would love to recreate this shot using my camera and tripod to get a crispier photo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like how the picture looks like a blend of two different images, and how the picture fades to black at the edges. I think it's a cool and interesting photo. HHS JM

Anonymous said...

I like this picture a lot. The lighting is nice, the background with the clouds and the orange is really cool. The foot-prints in the sand is a nice detail with the waves right by it. Rj -HHS