Tuesday, September 22, 2026

Kingston C- Water


 The title of this image is Water This was taken at my apartment through my window. It was taken with my camera. It could have better lighting and more focusing of the camera.

 


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This looks very excellent and I realy love the deatail of the drops on the pine.I agree that the focus could be better on the indiviual pnes but I still think it's excellent.

Anonymous said...

Cool photo! the rule of thirds works great here. The focus could be a little better and there some noise, but it still a really cool shot. BK - HHS

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture a lot. The blured background works great. I like the water droplets on the pine-neddles a lot. Truly a good photo.
Keep up the great work. RJ-HHS

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture. It looks really professional. I like the detail on the water droplets. It could've been better if the photo has more contrast to show the green and the droplets. Great photo, keep taking more!

Anonymous said...

I really like this photo. While I believe a bit more saturation would be good as the image is a little white and foggy, but I do like the way it is because it reminds me heavily of winter. I also love how you captured the dew drops. This would look good on a Christmas card.
SJ-HHS