Friday, September 4, 2026

Addison G- The Divide


 The title of the image is The Divide. I named it this because I really like the photo’s divide in the middle of the water and the sky. I took it in Michigan on my family friend’s lake. I took it about 3 weeks ago. I took it with my phone. I edited it by actually changing the vibrance to be more calming and softer colors. I think I could have spent more time getting rid of the little distractions from the image. 


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like the warm pastel-like colors of the image. The name is very fitting. It's also cool how the sky and the water are the same colors of warm toned ombre, I would hang this up somewhere. HHS JM

Anonymous said...

I love this photo! I love the dark and light contrast with the pastel colors of the sky reflecting on the water. This is really beautiful! CS-HHS

Anonymous said...

This is a fire photo, I love the way the sun reflects off of the water and the colors of the sky, the lighting is just right. The photo has a calming feeling, very nice photo. K.C

Anonymous said...

This is a really cool photo. I really love the line that's in the almost-middle of the image and how it divides the photo into two. The colors are also amazing, the light blues/greens contrasting with the pinkish tone of the sunrise are gorgeous. The overall vibe of the photo is very calming, and as someone who loves going to the lake, I would definitely have this up on my wall. Nice job.
HHS-SJ

Anonymous said...

oh...