This is Lamp. I took this on September 13, 2026 with my iPhone 15 Pro Max. I edited it by just fixing the coloring because the raw image was really pale. I could’ve made it more smooth in the photo or made it darker to make the photo look nonchalant.
2 comments:
I like the exposure becuase it is kind of over or underexposed and I think that looks cool. The color range is very birght and vibrant and sunset-y and that is super cool. One thing I really like about this photo is that you almost can't tell where the lamp light ends and the sunset begins so it almost looks like the lamp is lighting the sunset and I think that is so super cool. - HHS AG
I like this picture a lot, The way the sky has grays, yellows. oranges and blues is very cool to look at. I really like the way the buildings are a little blacked out and the sky is really bright. Rj-HHS
Post a Comment