Monday, September 28, 2026
Anna G - "Let Down"
The title of the selected image is “Let Down”. This photo was taken last week in the photography studio. This photo was taken with one of Mr. Rigsby’s cameras (Canon EOS Rebel T7). I edited this image by adding wings and a lot of distortion. I think this photo could be better if there was less dead space at the top of the image.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Awesome editing! Great isolation and cropping of the subject and wings from the background. I like how you put the distortion filter over the subject to distort how the viewer perceives her. Also, the subject could be slightly more exposed, but great composite!
-MAR-HHS
I love this photo because of the creative way you went about it like the person being distorted and the lighting. The wings fitting perfectly with the subject, the words could have been a different font to me. But overall the image itself is amazing. Good job! A.M-HHS
This is an incredible photograph. I love the editing it looks incredible. I also really like the frame around the photo and the little detailing on it. Overall, I love this photo and you should be proud of it. A.G. HHS
Post a Comment