Tuesday, September 22, 2026
Liam OCloudy Summer-
The title of this image is Cloudy Summer. It was taken during the summer on a particularly cloudy day. It was taken with my Canon and was edited with better lighting as well as better visibility and clarity of the overall picture . It could be better if I had worked a little more on it and if the sun was a little brighter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This picture looks very interesting, the sun is very covered yet still obvous in the picture. I like how the dark contrasts with the light and I think it looks very nice. HHS JM
I love how intricate the details on this image look. The sky looks so interesting but the editing added so much to this image. I love how the clarity really added to the detailing. Overall great job on this stunning picture! HHS AG
Post a Comment