Monday, August 31, 2026

Julia M- Dog Summe


   This photo was taken Saturday at 10:12am. I took it with my phone when I was at the Greater Birmingham Humane Society for my volunteering job as a dog walker. I edited it by removing my hand and leg from the original photo, adding a filter to give the photo more of a sunshine/joyful effect, and I brightened the dog’s eyes and some other areas. I really like how it turned out but I don’t know how I would make it better because I like it so much, but advice is appreciated. Also the dog’s name is Alice and she is amazing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's soooo cuteeeeeee!!!!1!!! I love everything in this picture! The warm look make her look livelier . I don't think there's anything else you can do to make this better.

Anonymous said...

I love this phto and the dog and the color and lighting. It seems really well made and I love the contrast of colors