Tuesday, August 25, 2026

Rachel N - The Missing Time


  This is The Missing Time, I took it at Calera back in July. It was taken with my iPhone 15 Pro Max. I edited it by fixing the colors and the lighting. It could be better if I put more time into editing this. The reason the title is as it is, is because the clock is missing its needles.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really love this image and the angle that it was taken on and the lighting is good and yeah maybe with the clocks needles would be better but amazing image.-HHS -HAB

Anonymous said...

Love this photo! The exposure is well-done, the clock is bright, and stands out but isn't over-powering. I like how the cropping shows a sliver of the left side and is a side angle of the clock. My mood, in a way, is nostalgic looking at this photo, it looks like something on a clock tower in a fairytale. Overall, great work! LFS- HHS

Anonymous said...

I like the lighting of the photo and I think the warm hue looks good in the photo. I like how the photo is off center and not just a straightforward picture of the clock because I think that makes it more interesting. I think this photo has a very cool timey-whimey mood. -HHS AG