Monday, August 24, 2026

Sarah J - First Light


 I titled this photo “Sunlight”. It was taken on the evening of July 26th in my front yard using my iPhone XR. I edited it in the photos app by turning down the brightness, turning up the color, and adding a vignette. I made these changes so the leaf and its details would be more visible, while still keeping the prominent aspect of the bright sun. This image could be better if I made it more light, as I feel it’s now darker than I would like it to be.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice photo! I love how the sun's light allows the viewer to clearly see details in the leaf. This picture makes me feel relaxed and happy. I also like how the center/upper portion of the leaf is in focus, and the lower part is blurred. Overall, it could be better if you brightened up the leaf, but great work!

Anonymous said...

MAR-HHS