Wednesday, September 11, 2024

Zykeria M- S.O.N.D.E.R


 The name that I chose for my picture is called S.O.N.D.E.R. The reason for me choosing this name is because the word “sonder” represents the profound feeling of realizing that everyone, including strangers passing in the street, has a life as complex as one's own, which they are constantly living despite one's personal lack of awareness of it. The picture gives off the feeling of a free thinking space and gives off a place where you would commonly find yourself after a long stressful day. This Photo was taken on a breezy Friday night in October outside of my house, after a long day of school. I took this photo with my phone. Believe it or not I did not have to edit this photo at all. I do believe this photo could be better with a little photoshop such as brightening up the colors a little. 

No comments: