Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Zander H- Foggy Morning


 This photo was taken in Hoover, July 23rd 2024. I took this photo with my phone because I didn’t have my camera at the time because I was at work. I edited the photo just by increasing the contrast to make the trees a little more bright and noticeable. I feel like this photo could have been better if it was taken on my actual camera aswell if I had gotten more of the trees and maybe a bird flying by just to add more detail within the photo.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like this photo! I love the colors and how they blend together nicely. My only critique is I wish there was more of the tree line in the image to bring more of the green.

Anonymous said...

I really like this photo. It gives Twilight vibes and would do great for an image in that movie. The only critique I have is I wish there was more green in it.

Anonymous said...

This photo is really cool! It gives me this ominous and mysterious vibe to it. It reminds me of a foggy lake that you would see in a movie. Overall, I like this image the only thing would be to hav more trees in it.