Friday, September 6, 2024

Emily K - Proposal


 This photo is called “Proposal” and it was taken on July 20th, 2024 at Vulcan and it was taken with my Canon Rebel T7. For editing, I brightened everything up and made the sky a little more blue because it was a very overcast day. I also sharpened everything to make sure all the details were prevalent. I think it could have been better if I edited some of the little details, such as small spots on the ground. This was my very first paid photography job and it was so much fun and I am looking forward to doing similar things in the future. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This a really cute photo! The lighting of it too! The whole image has a very hopeful feel to it. Great work!!

Anonymous said...

It sounds like your first paid photography job was a memorable experience! The edits you made, like brightening and enhancing the sky, likely added a lot to the photo, especially considering the overcast conditions. Your attention to detail with sharpening and thinking about even small things like spots on the ground shows a great eye for refinement. It’s great that you’re reflecting on how you could improve in the future, but it’s also awesome that you’ve had such a positive start to your career. Looking forward to seeing where your photography journey takes you next!

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely adorable! I wish the shot was more straight on but i do like this angle because i can see her reaction. And i wish the trees were gone. overall this is a cute candid photo!