Friday, October 2, 2026

Anastasiia O- Beach in Destin


 This is a picture that i took on the beach in Destin Florida. The seagull was walking by and it looked really cool so I decided to snap a picture of it. I added some filters and made the colors brighter. I cropped the picture and that's about it. I took it with my phone. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this picture! The water looks so pretty and I love the details in the waves and the bird is captured nicely. -HHS JM

Anonymous said...

Cool photo! The negative space looks really nice. I also like how the focus is on the bird and the background. BK - HHS

Anonymous said...

I like the colors in this and the lighting is great. I think it couldve been better from a lower angle and more focused on the bird though. Still, overall, great photo. DC