I named this photo “Angel of Versailles” with the help of my sister. I took it at an old church uptown on March 3, I took it with my Canon camera and I edited it by cropping the sides, making the background a little darker, and bringing out more of the shadows and the green on the angel. I think that I could have made it better if I would have cropped it from the bottom and top a bit.
Wednesday, October 7, 2026
Aimee A- Angel of Versailles
I named this photo “Angel of Versailles” with the help of my sister. I took it at an old church uptown on March 3, I took it with my Canon camera and I edited it by cropping the sides, making the background a little darker, and bringing out more of the shadows and the green on the angel. I think that I could have made it better if I would have cropped it from the bottom and top a bit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
This photo is really cool and I like how you brought out the green in the angel! I think this helps contrast it from the background even though the photo is dark overall. I like how this gives it an almost ominous feeling and I think the title is perfect! CS-HHS
This picture is really cool, i like the green and orange on the statues, and the color of the floor, or whatever is under the state, it looks like bricks or something like that.
I love the statue really much and the contrast of foreground and background makes it very cool. I love the composition and the area in wich it was taken.
This is SOOO COOl, I like this image alot this is really cool actually I wish it was a bit brithgheer or looked like it was a film camera look!!
Post a Comment