Thursday, August 27, 2026
Nate H - Broken Glass
The name of this photo is broken glass, I took this photo in the 8th grade for a photography class. I took it with my sony camera. I edited this photo by saturation it, raising the clarity, and changing the color of the leaves. I think it could be better if it shown more detail and had more contrast. It was one of the first photos I took and that is why I enjoy it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
WOAHHH THIS IS SO COOL WHAOT IT LOOKS LIKE A CRAB
Awesome picture! I love how you used the light source (I assume the sun) to illuminate certain sections of the glass and leaves. Also, I like how the leaves frame the glass. This photo makes me feel calm. At first, I thought the red leaves were from a crab, but the leaves give me an autumn feeling. MAR-HHS
Post a Comment