Monday, August 24, 2026

Kais C- Close


It was taken in Tennessee in the smokey mountains when these animals were crossing the road I got super close and got a good picture of it, I didn’t edit it other than the background. I thought it mostly already looked good. I don’t think it could have been better, your thoughts?
 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like this image the composition is very nice and i like the shadows of the Elk or Deer, The way you blured the background is very nice. I agree i do't think there could anything better about this picture. - RJ

Anonymous said...

I love this photo! Your subject is in great focus, you can see a lot of details. I also like how the subject is centered, so your eyes naturally go to it. This photo makes me happy, because it's a great shot, and the animal looks calm and at peace. HHS- LFS

Anonymous said...

Really love the angle and the image its amazing and inpresive as there wansnt much editing done incredible photo and theres no need to change anything as its good.-HAB HHS

Anonymous said...

The subject has a sharp focus which I like because it allows me to focus on the creature. I like how the subject is centered in the middle of the frame so I can look at the creature. I feel like the creature featured in this photo looks very happy and I like that. -HHS AG