Thursday, August 20, 2026

Caroline S- Boston Public Library


 The title of my image is Boston Public Library. It was taken in Boston over the summer when I went on a trip with my family. It was taken with my Nikon D3100 and I edited it by adjusting the tint to make it slightly more pink and less yellow, as well as dehazing it a bit. I edited some people out and turned the contrast down a little to make the photo not quite as dark as a whole. It could be better if the light in the window was not impacting the surrounding area and maybe if the photo were a little brighter.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a very nice photo. I really love the warm lighting and overall how warm the photo is, it makes the space very inviting, even though it's a really large space. While I think the photo would be better at a different angle since it looks like a very symmetrical space and that could be used to create a more symmetrical photo, it is still amazing as is.
SJ-HHS

Anonymous said...

I like the exposure of this imgae and I really like the warm tint of the exposure. I like how the leading lines lead my eyes into the photo. This image makes me feel happy because it is a really cool photo. -HHS AG

Anonymous said...

I love the warm lighting in this image it makes it feel so cozy and ethereal. My only suggestion I'd make would be to change the angle therefore the windows are fully displayed due to the fact they are so beautiful. I think if you did this it would emphasize this images potential. HHS A.G.