Thursday, August 27, 2026

Anna G - Fire


 The title of the selected image is “Fire”. I took this photo in the studio during one of the last couple months of school last year. I took this photo on my Nikon D5100. I edited this picture by making the colors a bit more vibrant and slightly increasing the contrast. I think this photo could be better maybe if the braid wasn’t there to more sharply contrast the positive and negative space. The subject of this photo is my friend Caroline.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This photo is really cool! I like focus on the eyes that the light creates. The color contrast is also really cool and I like the warm vs. cool colors. CS-HHS

Anonymous said...

The colors you chose for this photo are great. I love the orange light being reflected across the photo and the ambient dark background awesome photo.

Anonymous said...

I love this photo, I love how you edited it making the colors more vibrant and how it looks like the light is coming from the back shining down on her. I think if maybe she was turned a little more to the left then the braid would look pretty.- A.A

Anonymous said...

I love the colors, its very vibrant and i think that works super well in this picture. Her facial expression is a perfect match to the vibe of the picture. Very unique and very cool, overall really good picture ! -D.C.