Friday, October 4, 2024

Anthony S M- Spiderman 3


I took this one Saturday night after seven. Around eight-ish And what I did is I pretty much grab my action figures and then make them in opposed that is reference from like the movie and then I just changed the color or the lighting for both of them And then I used a random image in the background and then used stoned for the bottom part that they're standing on and I made the other half more lighter So it could be similar to the movie poster from Spider-Man three And I feel like I did well maybe I could add a little bit more but overall I like how I did it 
 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! This is such a great poster I love SpiderMan and you definitely delievered a fantastic image! My only critique would be if you brightened it up a little bit and made the title up top more in the middle of the screen so it is more visible. Otherwise, fantastic job!

Anonymous said...

This is a really cool image! It is well-done and works well as a movie poster; I really like the use and posing of the action figures.

Anonymous said...

I really like this photo! I like how the background image goes well with action figures. It almost looks like the movie but I also liked how you used a rain effect. I wish it was a little brighter, overall it's a very good photo!