Monday, August 26, 2024

Mylin F - Indifferent


 The title of this photo is Indifferent. I took this photo on the sidewalk of my neighborhood. The camera I used was a Canon. I tried to edit the brightness and extra colored leaves. I also blended the dark yellow leaves with the lighter ones on the side. The photo could have been better with the red leaf directly in the middle and if the shaded areas were even on both sides, I also could've edited one of my Lego figures to stand directly on the red leaf to make the photo more interesting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like this photo! I like the story that is inferred about being different in a place of everyone the same. I also like how the shadows of the other leaves are uneven and are brighter around the red leaf. I agree that it could be better if the leaf was directly centered and I also think that it needs to be more red in order to stand out more. Overall, great job!